THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

If you ever hear me say the word paint....

If I ever say "Paint" and it's not followed by "Professional"....talk me out of it!!!

Actually it wasn't THAT bad, but we did have some trouble with the office walls. It was painted 3 times. I don't know if it was us, our paint, the technique, or the walls, but it didn't turn out perfectly. It looks fine though, and once the furniture is back in there and not in my dining room (!) then it should be super.

The kitchen looks amazing. Very Tuscan. Love it. It was painted twice and the ceiling needs some touch ups, but nothing major. It looks like a different house! (We keep staring at it...I am sure it will take some getting used to)

The light fixture didn't get done, but it will. Dimmer switches got installed in our dining room, nook, and will be in the office. M did so great being Mr. Honey-Do. He is the best husband ever! Thanks, honey!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

AWESOME!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT ALL

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home