THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Does insanity x insanity = sanity? Or just insanity squared?

Ok, so after my raving and ranting I feel better. I think I will rant more often. :) I did remember some things we'd been up to, so here is the news.

Wednesday- Work, work, work. Meetings. Marketing. Ads.
Thursday- Great day! Met with attorney. Decided on VLo for Consulting firm name. Got very inspired. Love being creative! Oh, and The Office and Earl were on tonight. YAY.
Friday-M was sick. It rained. I worked all day and got ready for the busy weekend. Did the phone ever stop ringing this day??
Saturday- Worked in the morning. 3 parties. Ran errands all day...lots of returns from the wedding. I think I got worn completely out this day!
Sunday- Worked in the garden after more errands. Picked up some pretty flowers. Got attacked by fire ants. LOL.
Monday- Yay! 24 was on followed by Medium. Made some chicken enchiladas. Lots of work today.
Tuesday-Worked, had my rant, grilled steaks and hung out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Rant and Rave.... two of a girls best friends!
Love yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home