THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Life in Beigeland

My neighbor reminded me that I haven't updated this blog in a bit. So, here we go.

Hmm, what is there to write about? Well, I could go over the last week’s activities, but I really don’t remember what we’ve been doing. It all seems a blur. I think I am fried from too much time in front of the computer….as I sit here in front of the computer writing on a blog. Super.

Anyway, I have been working a ton- the spa has been really busy, and I am working my ass off trying to promote the hell out of it. I want to redesign the whole thing to make it better…but that is a personality flaw for me…impossible perfection. It keeps me from getting stuff done more than it doesn’t. LOL.

Anyway, so yes, I need to work on more marketing. What ideas do I have for that? Improving package names, re-working the website, working on search engine optimization again, reminds me I need to call someone back about that…. Ok, where was I, oh yes, I have contractor trainings to do, and curriculum to write for the school. Plus, I want to take some makeup classes so I can get certified for that…

Personal life? Hmm, well, M and I are doing great…kinda boring, lol, but great. He is really the sweetest thing. It’s still weird to think that he is my HUSBAND. I am just over a month and a half of using that title. We’re working on getting our life a little more organized…perfection popping up again. I think I am in love with FlyLady.net (www.FlyLady.net) Such a helpful little site. Ok, well not so little, but super helpful!

It’s time to start gearing up for Mother’s Day, not only with the spa, but also with getting presents. I want to get all the ladies in our life this cool book called “The Book of a Lifetime”. It’s kind of a book and kind of a journal. The point is that whoever you give it to is supposed to answer these questions and write their memoirs and it makes a wonderful keepsake. It’s good for any point in their lives, not just grandparents, and it’s a treasure. My mom is all about “making memories” so this will be a great gift for her.

So, what is on the agenda…well let’s see. I need to go to the store, finish laundry, do dishes, return some calls, clean, clean and clean, figure out what to do with my damn marketing plan, finish the VLo site (my consulting company), (because I don’t have enough unfinished projects) and totally redecorate the house…ok not really, but might as well. Oh, plus I should probably bake some cookies. For M. And maybe some for me. Even though I am not supposed to be eating things like that, but neither is M. LOL. Boring, aren’t we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home