THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Weekly News

Wednesday- A do-nothing day. But work, of course. Didn’t feel the best today, and M came home at lunch to bring me some eats and spend a little cuddle time with me. I think I had the beginnings of a migraine, but he kissed my forehead and I felt better! What a great husband he is!!!

Thursday- A good day! Went to lunch with Tonya today after doing quite a bit of work for the spa. We are building our lead lists for a new marketing campaign and I made over 5000 labels and entered almost 10,000 email addresses. Whew! So, after lunch I went to pick up Mother’s Day presents and birthday gifts for my Grandmother’s 80th bday bash this weekend. M and I went out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, split some calamari and had a piece of cheesecake! *yum*

Friday- Today, I picked up flowers for all the Moms and b-days and wrapped presents! I got the girls ready for the big weekend of spa parties (we had 4). Then I had the blood sugar issue and that lasted most of the rest of the day. M and I did eat dinner later and I was back to normal.

Saturday- Today was a huge fun family day! My grandmother just celebrated her 80th birthday, and my grandfather had his 95th and their 22nd wedding anniversary is this week. So, it was celebration time. All the family came in from across the country and there was a huge group of us. We had lunch at Hannah’s in Denton and then went back to my grandparents for cake, presents, etc. My cousins, Kyle and David, were in from California. My uncle Dave had brought his guitars (he is a professional musician) and Kyle, David, and Dave had a jam session. It was amazing! Everyone was singing and we had a blast. Those guys are amazing. Saturday night we went to my parents and they fixed a huge feast of steak, chicken, and pork loin for 20 of us, along with potatoes, veggies, and great wine, of course! Then, after dinner, we sat around the table and did shots of Buttery Nipples for dessert, and to liven up the conversation! We stayed until about 1am and I haven’t laughed so much in I don’t know when!!

Sunday- Family day, Part II. Today was a huge Mother’s Day brunch at my parents house. I made a mushroom, spinach, garlic, and cheese quiche (YUM!) and they made breakfast tacos, a chile cheese egg casserole, fruits, veggies, muffins, and more. We had champagne cocktails and sat outside under the cabana. What a blast! Then, we went through wedding pictures, opened gifts, and all visited some more. I found the most beautiful roses for my mom, and she took two of them, along with some roses my Papa gave her, to visit Grammy’s gravesite. That was a sad part of the day and we really miss Grammy. I think about her all the time.

Monday-Today is catch-up day. The house needs some attention due to our crazy weekend, and I need to write paychecks, run errands, follow up on emails and phone calls, etc. Tonight I have a meeting with a good friend of mine and 24 and Medium is on. Thank goodness for TiVo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home