THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Starbucks

Starbucks is a relaxing place! I have known this, but discovered it once again when I went there for a meeting today. I was meeting one of my therapists to discuss the work over the past two weeks and give her a paycheck. She was running late and called me to let me know she'd be there in about 30 minutes. I ordered a Tall Passion Iced Tea with 1/2 pump of syrup. (enough to take the tea edge off, but not too sweet) So, I sat there and had my tea and looked around and quietly listened to the music, and I swear...I almost fell asleep! Of course, I didn't get a ton of sleep over the weekend, but still, I was relaxed and calm. That's nice to have. (And it smells great in there!) So, maybe instead of yoga or meditation, we just need to go on down to the Starbucks (there is one on every damn corner!) and have some tea and chill out! Sounds like a plan to me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home