THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Another STUPID Softball Injury...

My poor husband! I hate softball! He's hurt again- this time twisted his knee (he heard it pop!) and his ankle. Both are terribly swollen and he is on crutches with a knee immobilizer until possible seeing the orthopaedic surgeon next week. GRR!

My sweet friend and neighbor Lindsay came over to let our pups in while we were at the ER...THANKS LINZ!!

Everyone pray for my hubby (and that he won't play anymore!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

POOR MAtty!
I hope he gets better soon!!!
He is just having some BAD luck this season!

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home