THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Ugh

I don't think I've ever felt so sick. I mean, I suppose I have, but when you are in the moment it feels like the worst ever. It's like the worst hangover times a million. I know everyone is getting sick of my "sick" posts, I am getting tired of writing them, but THAT is what is going on in my world: Sick, sick, spiders, sick, and sick.

Last night I was so excited to get dressed up and go support one of my very best friends, Tonya', at her fundraiser for Real Options for Women. She was the keynote speaker. It was held at Maggiano's and the promise of a great night out was so tempting that I had to go. Big mistake.

Sitting at the table as dinner was served, I started feeling overwhelmingly nauseous and dizzy. I was burning up, but shivering and a little sweaty. So I tried to stand up and promptly fell back in my chair and almost fainted, knocking the chair over. My legs would not even support me- they went weak and shaky. The lady next to me was an EMT, thank god, and she commented on how pale I was. She said things didn't look so good, and that I should call my hubby. She had me write down all the pills, etc, that I was taking and surgery info, doctor phone number, etc so she could tell the ambulance should we need to call 911.

Finally, I did call Matt and he came to get me, leaving my car at Maggiano's. My doctor wanted me to go to the ER, but I talked her out of it because I know that it will only be more expense, more prescriptions that don't help (and may make things worse) and more laying in an uncomfortable bed while they tell me there is nothing they can do...

So, I came home, went to bed, threw up, went back to bed, cried, cried and cried and then finally passed out. Of course there was the getting up 3 times throughout the night because of all the bleeding, and then this morning, I didn't think I'd be able to move. Matt had to go to work today because it's a busy day and he's already missed so much because of me. I am supposed to go to the dr at some point for MORE blood work. Barf. Right now, I am stuck at home with no car, and feeling like crap.

Poor me, right? I am so tired of complaining and causing such a fuss...but if I can't let it all out here, then what can I do? And thanks to everyone for being so supportive...ya'll help a ton. Love you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Ooooh, I hope you get a little relief soon! Hang in there!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks guys!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home