THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Props for Lindsay

Ok, can I just say that I want to totally give it up for my friend and neighbor Lindsay?!?

That chica is a new momma and has been getting up every morning AT 5:30AM for 20 DAYS (!!!) and going to BOOT CAMP (yes, boot camp, people)in this heat!!! I am amazed. If I get up at 5:30AM, not only am I not a pleasant person, but I am not working out that is FOR SURE, and this heat is r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s....

To read her descriptions of what they are doing...well, hell, it makes me tired by just READING it. Bless her and her bootylicious lil self. Go girl!

SNAPS FOR LINDSAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

thanks honey....
you are so sweet!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home