THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

5 things!

5 things in my fridge...
1. Lots of berries: strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
2. Yogurt (the plain kind, blech, but it makes awesome smoothies!)
3. Manchego and Ricotta Salata (to grate into salads-YUM!)
4. Ancho chile ketchup that we got from The Twisted Root Burger Co.
5. Vitamins, oils, etc.

5 things in my closet:
1. Shirts, lots and lots of them
2. Jeans, pants, skirts
3. M’s clothes
4. Purses, shoes, and jewelry
5. Underthings and laundry sorting bins

5 things in my purse:
1. My wallet
2. Makeup Bag
3. Two cell phones-a personal one and biz one
4. receipts
5. Ipod

5 things in my car:
1. a bag of Bath & Body Works stuff
2. Insurance card
3. napkins
4. CD’s
5. Hair clips for when I put the top down

5 people I tag:
I don’t want to tag and leave anyone out….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home