THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Quiz

1. The book nearest me: Oprah’s Life Your Best Life
2. Stretch out your left arm, what do you touch: Since I am at my desk and not M’s, I can almost touch the new chair in here-love it!
3: Last thing you watched on TV: Stepford Wives-it was on HBO this morning and we were being lazy
4. Without looking what time is it? 7:00p
5.What is the actual time? 7:45p
6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear? M yelling at his computer, LOL, and the Chill Out XM Station in the living room, and Darby barking outside
7. When did you last step outside? To take the dogs out about 4p
8. Before this survey what did you look at? www.thesuperficial.com
9. What are you wearing? – just out of the shower, so PJ pants and a grey Tshirt.
10. Did you dream last night? – Yup, very vivid, crazy dreams
11. When did you last laugh? – when M came in and Darby was sitting on me wagging his tail like crazy
12. What is on the walls in the room? The new paint and shelves, a beautiful sepia tone photo of trees, and the curtain rod/curtains.
13. Seen anything weird lately? Farenheit 9/11. We watched it last night. It qualifies as weird
14. What is the last film you saw? – We saw Click last weekend. We watched movies here this week…
15. Tell me something we don't know – I bought some cool wall art for our Master Bath yesterday…very fun, colorful stuff!
16. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? – Make people more compassionate, loving, and understanding…we definitely need some peace!
18. Do you like to dance? - Yes, but I am not that good! I usually do the “booty-shakin” dancing if I am going to, but we did a gorgeous waltz at our wedding…
19. George Bush? – No comment. I support our troops and their efforts and loss of life is too important for me to be involved in saying anything negative.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl – Wonderful, her name would probably be Katherine Chloe.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy – Just as wonderful, his name would be Kiernan Bryce or Caden Lane
22. Would you consider living abroad? – Maybe Canada. I’d probably move to another state first though.
23. What would God say to you when you reach the pearly gates? – We’ll have to find out. Let’s hope it’s “Come on in” and not “Turn around, see ya later”
24. 6 people who will do this quiz - Anyone who wants to, I don’t want to tag and leave someone out…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home