THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Weekly News 7/7-7/14/06

Fri 7/7- Today my cousins were still in town with their girlfriends from California, so they came over to the house and then we spent all afternoon touring Dallas and hanging out. We went around Frisco, then down the Tollway to the Galleria, then down to the West End, around the Arts District and Deep Ellum and then over to Mockingbird Station. We hung out at Margarita Ranch for about 2 hours and had fabulous margaritas and snacked on chips y salsa. Then we went shopping at some of the stores, Urban Outfitters, etc. M met us up there after work and then we all headed to Culpeppers, a gorgeous lakeside restaurant on Lake Ray Hubbard in Rockwall. My uncle was performing that night, so we sat in the lounge and had drinks and listened to him sing. It was great until I accidentally ate something with bacon in it (it wasn’t on the menu!!) and I got sick and we had to come home. However, it was already after 1am at that point, so we had a full night! SO much fun!

Sat 7/8- Today we were determined to get our “chores” out of the way so we could have some fun. We cleaned up the house, and ran our errands, (Target, DSW, Sam Moon, Wal-Mart, and Sam’s) Then we came home, unloaded our stuff, and freshened up for a fun night out! We started with dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (Veggie Rice Wrappers-yum!), and the we went and saw the movie, Click. It was funny and cute. Then we came home and took a nice bubble bath! FUN!

Sun 7/9- We slept late today, and then ran to Lowe’s and our most favorite grocery store, (Market Street) That is always an adventure in and of itself. Then we came home and I made dinner (Baked Chicken and Veggies-yum!) We relaxed a bit and then got ready for the week!

Mon 7/10- Back to work. Today wasn’t all that exciting- Worked, returned phone calls, made appts, cleaned up the house, cooked dinner, (Chicken and Black Bean Burritos-yum!) But it was a good day, nonetheless! I watched Must Love Dogs and thought it was so cute. Love Diane Lane!

Tues 7/11- Julie is back in town, so I got to visit with her and Madeline! She is getting so big. She was 8 mos today! She is really something else…I just love her. Not seeing her for 5 weeks was really something…cause she’s grown SO much. How adorable! After going over graphic design stuff, and working on the website a bit, I cooked dinner (Beef burgundy with egg noodles-yum!) My parents went to Wisconsin today for the remaining services for my grandfather.

Wed 7/12- Just some cleaning and working today. I did get to visit with my neighbor Penni and her kiddos which was fun. The house was “magically cleaned” today and then I made dinner (Tacos-yum!) M and I had a great night! We went bowling at Strikz in Frisco. It was SO much fun! M totally kicked my @$$, but it was such a throw-back to back-in-the-day with the cool Cosmic bowling. I mean, we are talking black lights here people! FUN. Today I also watched A Lot Like Love and I thought it was a sweet movie. Just a light, relaxing, comedy…the best kind!

Thurs 7/13- Today I updated my website, read my favorite website, The Superficial, and laughed my @$$ off! I was busy making appts for weekend, and tonight was Matt’s baseball game, after dinner (Hamburger casserole-yum!) Watched The Notebook, one of my all-time favorite love stories!

Fri 7/14- Worked around the house, did the final website stuff (for this week at least). M came home for lunch, which was a super fun treat. (Gotta love seein the hubby at noon!) Then I did some more work, watched my Oprah, and then updated this blog! So glad it’s the weekend, TGIF, Have a great weekend everybody!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love baths with the Hubs...IT is the GREATEST!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home