THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Feeling a bit better....

Well, things have calmed down a bit. Sunday and Monday I had the WORST migraines ever, but we adjusted my hormone levels (again!) and they've calmed down. Today was one of my first days out of the house...I was going stir-crazy...unfortunately it was to a funeral, but at least I got out. I am still pretty weak, and need lots of bronzer to not look pale (LOL) but that never hurt anyone. As of today we are adjusting hormone levels (yet again) to try to stop the bleeding (again!) so I don't lose anymore of my blood volume. It was only 33% when I left the hospital, and I haven't had a chance to build too much up cause I keep bleeding! Hopefully I will not have to go back to the hospital this weekend...keep your fingers crossed!!

It's a busy spa weekend so I need to be on top of my game. I have decided I am making M take me out for dinner tonight since I am on a roll of getting out!

Hope everyone is well, talk soon Love Amy :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I am sooooooooooo glad you feel better! It was GREAT seeing you today also!
hugs

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home