THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Weekly News 7/17- 7/24/06

Mon 7/17, Tues 7/18 Working, getting ready for the week. I made lots of doctor appointments for this week, so it should be busy but productive. Many of the doctors now want you to fill out all your forms before hand and fax them to them. So I did a LOT of that!

Wed 7/19 Today was my new general practitioner appt and my new chiropractor appt. They both went well, and I got lots of blood work done. The chiro did x-rays and I got adjusted, which hurt, but will help! Tonight I think I just want to relax. M is picking up to-go and we are laying low.

Thurs 7/20 Today was my dentist appt. It went pretty well, but I have to get some major work done on some old fillings. That fun starts next week… (BOOO!)

Fri 7/21
Today I had my eye doctor appt and an appt with my nutritionist. M and I had lunch before my nutritionist appt. Then we went to the store to pick up stuff for our dinner party tomorrow night. After the store, we met up with our very good friends, Tonya and Ron. We had dinner at this great little pub and had a blast catching up. They’ve just returned from their mountain cabin in Colorado, so we had lots to talk about. It was so fun to see them!

Sat 7/22 This morning, the vet came over to our house to do the babies’ check-ups and give them their shots. She had to take a blood sample too, and that was no fun! I was a mess, but they did pretty good. Then, we ran some errands, and came back home to get ready for our dinner party! We had a great time with our guests and had quite a meal! We served a cheese platter, snacks, edamame, crudite, and bread with dipping oil before the meal with some great wine, and then we had our soup and salad course (a portabello bisque and a spinach and manchego salad) followed with mushroom chicken, wild mushroom couscous, garlic broccoli, and dill new potatoes. We finished it all with a Godiva white chocolate almond berry parfait for dessert! What a blast!

Sun 7/23 Today didn’t turn out exactly as planned, but that’s ok. Our babies got their shots yesterday morning and they are feeling AWFUL! So, I pretty much cuddled them, fed them chicken broth, and made them feel better all day. M worked in the yard, and we did manage to make dinner later, but mostly it was just Baby Time.

Mon 7/24 4 month anniversary, lots of working, catching up, and more baby time. We went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then went grocery shopping. We love our new grocery store and we always have fun there! I am glad a routine task can be fun too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ummm, yea! that dinner sounds amazing, when can you cook for me?!?!? my mouth is watering

2:33 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks! I love cooking!! We'll have to do a dinner party... :)

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home