THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

21 Firsts

I found this from a new blog-friend, L-girl! Thanks for the sweet comments and the HUG- much needed. I loved your blog and thought this looked like fun.

1. Who was your first prom date?
Kevin Spurgin (sophmore, junior AND senior year)

2. Who was your first roommate?
Chris Norman (the horrible EX that stole everything when he disappeared)

3. What alcoholic beverage did you first drink?
My parents said they gave me lots of beer when I was little. I hate beer now. I guess the first real drinks I had were some of my dad’s bourbon and coke. Love those still now!

4. What was your first job?
Child care, what else?

5. What was your first car?
96’ Ford Explorer, bright red, very cool!

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
Hmm, don’t remember when it was, but it was a distant relative. The first big one was in 02’

7. First Kiss?
Apparently I got lots of kisses in kindergarten, and then some at 10 in summer camp, but let’s count Matt Benko at age 13.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Cole, but she left after the first month on maternity leave, so it became Mrs. Marsh (a teacher my dad had even had in school!)

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Corpus Christi, TX with my grandparents

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
Most of the time I was sneaking people in… enough said

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Umm, I think it was Lauren Thetford. Our moms went to Lamaze together, but we stopped being friends in elementary..she was a biznatch.

12. Where was your first sleepover?
My house, I think!

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My hubby or best friend, Tonya.

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
Uncle Dave and Aunt Debby at 3 years. My mom tells the story because even though I was potty trained she made me wear a diaper. It was traumatic to say the least, apparently. LOL.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Um, pee? LOL.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
New Kids On The Block! Seriously, at 10.

17. First tattoo or Ears pierced?
Ears pierced at 10, tattoos at 18, 20, 21

18. First celebrity crush?
New Kids On The Block, all of them, especially Jordan. I had the poster and the big button you put on your butt. Good god, what a stupid thing!

19. First crush?
Maybe we should count Matt Benko again…

20. First TRUE love?
Who else? Matt! There were others before that auditioned and I thought they won the role, but this is TRUE TRUE love.

21. First time you smoked a cigarette?
15, I thought I was so cool. I toyed with the idea for a while, but I don’t smoke now, can’t stand the smell even- yuck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

You're so welcome! I can relate on the wearing a diaper when you are potty trained, and my incidence happened at a wedding too! I woke up in the morning TICKED that my parents had snuck a diaper on me when I was sleeping. Ugh. Hang in there with your emotions! The commercials gets me too, as well as TLC, and pretty much anything sappy. And that's on a good day. How are the spiders? I hope they GONE!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I love L-girl too.... especially her name LOL

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home