THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Updates: The Doctor Appt

Well, the bleeding has still not stopped. Even with 3 BC pills/day it's only slowed. So, I am going to be weaned off the pills because of the increased risk of cancer, stroke, blood clots, etc NOT TO MENTION these awful migraines. I will be supplementing my progesterone as well. They may want to do another surgery at the end of the week, but I am not so sure I am going to allow that just yet. There will be increased risks of scar tissue and surgical complications...not fun. We are monitoring my blood levels to see how much I can bleed and for how long before I need a transfusion. I really don't want one of those! I am still on the iron, but having some GI problems from that...to be expected. Also, weird side effects from the BC pills have been skin changes, a breakout, migraines, severe breast swelling and tenderness, crying, hot flashes, very scary vivid dreams, problems sleeping, and overall crapiness. (POOR M!!) I am looking forward to weaning off...maybe it will all get better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Thanks honey!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home