THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cry-Baby

Ok, so I have been such a cry-baby!! It's so ridiculous! I have not QUIT crying all day for more than 5 minutes. And not cute, feminine sniffles with one tender tear...oh no, slobbering, wailing, gushing, mascara-running, scaring the doggies, CRYING.

I made the mistake of watching Adoption Stories and A Baby Story today, and oh my god, can I just say WAAAAHHH!

However, that's not it, the stupid Blue Bell and Hallmark commercials are doing it too. The dogs do it. I think even my lunch did it. The internet not working did it, the trash can did it, reading blogs did it, seeing baby T's picture did it, and so did a song- INSTRUMENTAL VERSION, not even sappy words!

Come on hormones- run your course! Quit making me crave weird things (like Krispy Kreme last night at 11pm when I NEVER even really like doughnuts) and I think I got some pickles the other day, plus I've been totally craving sweet things (not a HUGE sweets fan, would rather have a steak than a cake anyday) and very into Italian food right now (would always rather have Mexican).

ENOUGH!!! I am bawling right now. I have to be somewhere very important tonight and can't be gushing all over the place. If it's not blood, or sweat (from the freakin hot flashes) it's tears. BEING A GIRL KINDA SUCKS SOMETIMES!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

OH babe!!!! I cried a lot off and on through my pregnancy!!! At dumb stuff like commercials and when I wopuld see kids crying at the mall I would tear up........ have no idea why?!?
It will pass
LOVE YAH

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home