THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Home Improvements, etc

Well, we finally did it. We got our new toilet, a new washer and dryer, and a fridge/freezer for the garage. So, we will have a very nice, 1 1/2 yr old washer and dryer for sale (pair for $550 obo) after tomorrow. The toilet, well I am not so sure what they do with that! Thanks to everyone at Lowe's for all their help, we thought we were lost in a sea of toilets before this guy helped us. It's such a stupid thing to pick out...LOL. Who knows what you need in it...I just want to use it and have everything leave the premises when I flush it...LOL.

On the health front, I still feel icky, but I've resigned myself that it's going to be like that for awhile and I am SO TIRED of being in the house and sulking around. So, it's out into the world and just trying to stay alive...LOL!

We hope to get our atrocious flower beds dealt with soon...the weeds are out of control. I think we are going to rip everything out, except the few bushes that have survived, lay down weed cloth and put rocks and mulch. You don't have to water rocks and mulch! Sounds good to me :)

Hope everyone is well and that all the kiddos are growing and happy and healthy. Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home