THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Monday, October 16, 2006

5 for 5 meme!

5 for 5 meme!
Lace tagged me, and it looks like a fun one!

1) Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally?
Reading
Napping
Playing with the babies
Talking to a friend
Stretching and taking some deep breaths

2) Five Dollars to spend right now. How or where would you spend it?
Everyone else got me in the mood for Wendys!!
I would put it into savings, LOL
A new doggie toy for the kiddos
Admission to a state park and go starwatching
Parking downtown and go shopping

3) Five Items at your house you could part with right now?
M’s receipt “collection” (packrat!)
Bills and papers to be filed (BURN EM!)
Old stuff in the garage
CLUTTER CLUTTER CLUTTER
The dining nook table (Hate it!)

4) Five Items in your house you absolutely, positively could never part with?
(Family and doggies aside)
My bed
My pictures
Some of my vintage posters
A throw that I LOVE
My pillow

5) Five Words you love?
Love
Hope
Laugh
Dream
Bliss

5 people I will tag...
Anyone who wants to do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home