THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Updates!

M is feeling a bit better...today was his first day back at work. He is wearing a knee sleeve and walking boot from the orthopedic surgeon. It was tough to walk as much as he needed to, but he did okay...he is limping along!

Today was supposed to be a very busy day for me, but last night, even though we went to bed at 10pm (earlier than almost EVER!) I laid awake until 5am!!! I hate that! So I finally fell asleep around 5:30 and got up around 10am. I took a nap this afternoon and pretty much took it easy.

GOOD NEWS!! Tomorrow I start my coursework for my real estate license! YAY! I am not sure how long it will take, but I hope to have my coursework completed by the end of the year.

We are getting excited for our trip to Philly next week! We are attending a friend's wedding and M's family is throwing us a 6 month wedding reception. 6 months already!!

We got our wedding video tonight...a rough draft at least. It's so good to watch it, we had a good laugh and some tears too! I can't wait to see the final version!

That's all for now, hope everyone is well! Love you guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I'm so glad your hubby is feeling better. I have those nights too where I can't sleep and lie awake. I hope you have a great night sleep tonight. Good luck on your coursework! You will do great! Have fun on your trip to Philly! Take Care!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks hunny bunny!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home