THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Best Husband Award Goes To....

My honey is the sweetest thing! Our two year anniversary of being together is Sun 10/22/06 and so he completely caught me off guard on Friday night by coming home with 2 dozen roses, a bottle of our favorite wine (Gnarly Head Old Vine Zin) and a lovely dinner! He totally pampered me with a foot massage and a bubble bath...what a sweetie! It's hard to surprise me, but he pulled it off. Thanks honey, I love you so much!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

what a babe!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home