THREE TWENTY FOUR

Our Wedding

Welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds, just married on 3.24.06. We live just outside of Dallas, TX and have 3 adorable chihuahuas-Darby, Zoe, and Isabella. We have a crazy life and our posts will be about everything in it. Hope you enjoy the postings here!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Updates

Hello all!

So sorry it's been over a month since my last post! It's been wild and crazy over here, of course. Working like crazy, getting ready for the holidays and all kinds of stuff. There really is too much minutia to write about, but I am sure all of you are in the same boat- too much to do and too little time to do it!

We did have a lot of fun at the company Christmas party on Friday night, and we did a surprise birthday party for 15 for my dad on the 13th. I catered that and took a full surf and turf dinner for 15 to Denton...lol, yes I am crazy. That same day (12/13) Frisco was having a toy drive and we were so pleased to donate a full car load of toys! Troy Dungan from Channel 8 and the Mayor of Frisco unloaded my car (with the top down, lol!) and it was so sweet. That really got me in the mood for Christmas, and we got our tree decorated and drank lots of hot cocoa.

I hope that everyone has a very merry Christmas and happy holiday season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home